Tuesday, June 22, 2010

23rd june 2010

Sometimes love comes around...
And it knocks you down...
Just get back up...
When it knocks you down...



So,currently just updating my blog and listening to 'KNOCK YOU DOWN'.... : )
Hmm... Okay.. What should I talk about??
My future career?? haha!! Ya.. basically,I want to be a Personal Trainer or Outward Bounding Instuctor or Nutritionist... Nevermind.. let me get through my 'n' level and god willing get through my 'o' level also.. haha!! I'm just an ambitious person... Maybe that is the best way for me to achieve something in life... To have a goal in life.. : )
Focus on my studies first... : )
Though,sometimes you'll feel lonely without love from that special someone but I guess all that can come later in life...
As for now,my Family and friends will always be there for me... : )
Okay so.. when school reopens I'm going to focus in class and start pushing myself....


RE: the post on that guy,just ignore it... cause he's already living a happy life.. so i don't care that much.. : D..

I just can't wait for 'n' level to end... I'm going to celebrate man!!! haha!! Okay,i'm being so random... goodbye!! : P






No comments:

Post a Comment