Wednesday, June 23, 2010

24th June 2010













She was mine-Aj Rafael feat Jesse Barrera : )

Enjoy! : )


ABCD IS LOVED!!


Yeah!! I just came back from swimming with A,C,D .. Had a GREAT time with them...
We really talked a lot... haha!! And yeah I won the swimming race although I can't swim well like them.. haha!! Anyway,just now I tried using Fida's Iphone but I guess I look kind of retarded when I typed out .. haha!! I know! Played 'Truth' during swimming and a lot of 'love life' we talked about.. : P .. Just now,when I was crossing the traffic light,I saw a guy and his face looks exactly like that 'COWARD'...! Gosh! I don't dare to look at his face also... I don't want to recall about the past... Let me have a life! : D... So,right now.. I'm doing nothing. I just did some housework..
I'm going to have a good nap later on because I'll be going for BBQ and I'll be home late at night....
TATA! TILL THEN! : )


*It's fading away.. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment