Friday, July 23, 2010

23rd July 2010




Your Smile makes me HAPPY!

Yo People!!
Let's talk about today...
Okay,so basically,today in school,the Japanese Students came to my school and my class get to host 10 of them... : )
It was a tiring day for me though... I'm not sure why... After school ends,Fida,Suliana and me decided to go to the gym and do our work outs.. I am really happy to see that my Bestfriends are looking forward to have a healthy lifestyle... : )
But when I was doing some work outs I feel extremely tired... Since yesterday,my body wasn't really in a good condition... A little bit weak... I guess I'm going to be better soon...

I should be excited right now but I don't seems to bother a lot about my birthday... 2 days from now... I don't know why... I mean I'm not even having problems but somehow that feeling just come... So yeah... I'm trying to fight with my weak body....


My studies?? I'm doing good with it except for my Geography.. Slacking... I'll be revising geography for this few days and work on my maths... I think my English is improving... Good news! : ) Alhamdulilah! : )... Day and night all I think is just my future.... I hope I'll have a great future ahead, so my family will have a better life... : )
It's great that god still loves me because whatever happened to me in the past,really made me realised that I'm now a stronger person than before.... : D.
I'm really grateful...!!


*I used to wake up in the morning and kept thinking of you but now I've already got over you but the memories will still remained,I guess... : )...
Whatever it is,Life Goes On.... : D..
Seeing you smile even if that smile wasn't meant for me,makes me the happiest person on earth....
At least someone can takecare of you when I'm not there... So yeah... : )
Thanks for making me happy even though you're not here with me... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment