Wednesday, July 28, 2010

29 july 2010
























































Let's Wait For Your Turn to get HURT! : )


How I wish my English can be superb.... Haiz... I'm sighing... : (
I'm dissapointed with myself... I thought my English has really improve but I couldn't believe that I failed my english paper 2 for my test... : (...
I'm doing good with the rest of the subject but why is it soo hard for me to improve my English??? Now then I realised that reading books are really important.. I should have started it since I was a little kid but maybe it just meant to be that way.. I hope I still have time to buck up on my English... Just now,in school I felt like crying after my EL teacher told me about my marks... I was speechless.. My friends are improving but how about me?? Is my best not good enough??
No matter what,I won't give up because I don't want to lose hope just because of one test.. This is my first time being so emotional over a test... I could feel the pressure as my prelims will be in 14days time.... Syaza,you can do it!! Have faith! : )... I'm trying my best to get over it... : )
LET'S DROP THE TOPIC...


Okay basically,I'm going to share about last weekend... Last saturday,I had my advanced birthday celebration with my family and with the presence of my parents,nephews and nieces, I feel soo complete! : ) Guess what?? My wish came true.. haha!! I got a camera!! : )
So,the next day, which is on my birthday,I went to Jurong Point with Fida,FykaCastro and Hairul to watch the 'Manja' open house... Thanks for the treat Hairul.. : ).. It was so sweet of my bestfriend,Fida, because when we finished eating our meal,she suddenly gave me this box and it was her present to me.. : )!! haha!! Not to forget,our faces was on the malay news.. hahaha!! Background passer-by... I was laughing like mad when people texted me and my sister called me telling me that my face was on tv.. hahaha!! : ) So ,I've appeared two times on tv.. The last time was like 10yrs ago... : ) Then on Monday(26th July 2010).. I had my belated birthday celebration in school with my friends... It was a suprised mini party because after school they brought me to the class and suddenly they started to sing a birthday song to me... I blushed... haha!! : ) Thanks people!! I love it!! The cupcakes was really nice... : ) *Unforgettable memories..



Maybe some of you are curious to know about my love life... haha!!
Basically,there's nothing much I can say...
I don't even have a lover...
To you,(Mr H): Sorry for ignoring you this few days... I don't feel like talking to any guys or even contact with any guys except for my close friends in school... I just don't trust any guys for now... Be it,if you're treating me nice or whatever,I'm not going to let anyone take my heart and play around with it... What's the used of being in love and end up getting hurt by some useless guy....??? I don't think that my tears are meant for guys that treated me like some trashed!! ha! Sweet talker?? I hate that... You can be sweet but you don't have to lie with your words....
That's just a coward... I know I'm getting mad... Maybe I just find that all guys are the same...Seriously,just go and *fcuk off from my life.... Sorry if I'm hurting you but just wait until my heart truly believes that you're the one.... But i guess,it's never gonna work... : )...
Whatever!! : )


I'm happy with my WONDERFUL life..!!
I'm just too stressed out with my English...That's all...!
To Mr A: Yes! you might be thinking that I'm suffering a lot but too bad.. I'm not... I'm just hurt by you but someday,just wait for your turn to get hurt by her.... *KARMA!

Signing off,
Syaza! : ) : P

No comments:

Post a Comment