Thursday, August 19, 2010

20th august 2010


Looking forward to a Brighter side... : )

Hey there! At last my prelims has ended! Fuhh... 17 more days to 'N' level... All out Syaza! I believe that I can do it and I hope my prelims marks won't be really bad...
Okay,for the past few days,I've been messaging him through Facebook... I don't want to say out his name because I don't want people to misunderstand... I just want to make him realised that he had hurt me soo much.. That's all and nothing more... Everything's too late... He has someone new and I've thought about it for quite sometime.I don't want to disturb his life anymore... Let him be... I don't want to talk soo much.. Just wait when someone else does the same thing that you did to me and you'll know how terrible it feels...
So,let's talk about something else...




Walking Away...
As for now,I'm avoiding myself from being in love... Maybe only a Crush or whatever but not a Lover... I don't want to repeat the whole cycle again.. I know the consequences and I've learnt my lesson.... So now,I've decided to walk away from you and get my own life...
I know I'm strong enough to face with the reality...
So what if I'm not moving on? It doesn't bothers you anyway... It's my life and it's my choice... Good enough,I've forgiven you.. Don't expect me to forget everything about you in a short peiod of time because I'm a human beig with feelings,unlike YOU... Okay,enough of this.... Let's end it here... I don't want to keep on bragging about it...



It's my life. No one can take charge of it. : )
Basically,I'm happy to have a family that supports me in everything that I do since I was a little child.... I'm proud to have them by my side.. Be it,with my attitude that sucks to the maximum sometimes or when I did something really silly... No matter what,they are my life... Without them,I don't think I'll be who I am today... A 16yrs old teenager who enjoy her life even though there's a lot of challenges that she went through... That's me. Trust me,I'm proud that I'm an independent girl,sporty girl and there's a lot more about me... Thanks to my parents who have been the ones who scolded me when I did something wrong or even beat me up... I've learnt a lot throughout 16yrs of living...
There's more for me to catch up with and that's why I want to look on a brighter side instead of being stucked in the middle and not knowing what to do... Well,life has never been easy because there's a lot of problems coming... Problems with myself.. I need to reflect on it because I want to be someone who always thinks positive and look to a better future...
Whatever it is,let God be the one who decides what's good for me and what's bad for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment