Saturday, August 7, 2010

7th August 2010



It's like going for a WAR!!!('N' LEVEL) HAHA!!


Hey Readers! : ).. I know it has been a week that I have yet to update my blog...
I've been busy with my studies lately... Prelims will be in 4days time...
I'm prepared for everything except for my Chemistry and Maths..... I hope I'm able to get myself prepared for all of my subjects soon...


Let's talk about yesterday and today...
Wow! Yesterday,was fun! As per normal,I went to the gym with Fida & Su.. The best part was that before we headed to the gym,we did a little bit of warm up by playing chapteh and takraw(girls version) .. haha!! Su was quite good at it... Fine! I laughed a lot when I wanted to pass the the takraw ball to them... Funny movements of takraw... haha!! Basically,I know a little bit of takraw because last time there's this guy whom I used to love,told me about it... Thanks to him.. : )
Anyway,after gym,I went home and started complaining about my back pain.. It's killing me.. Seriously... I'm too young for that... I guess I'm going to get an osteoporosis when I get older... Choy!! haha!!
Today,I'm super tired.. I did a lot of houseworks and I have to take medications as my back pain is getting from bad to worst.. I have no choice but I guess I have to go to the doctor soon... =.=
This is going to be bad.... Haiz... Pity me...
: ( ... Nevermind,I'm still strong ... I can endure with it...
So later,I'm going to Pioneer Mall Mac to study and revised together with Fida...
: D.I hope I can concentrate instead of laughing like mad people when I'm there later....haha!!


8th October 2010!!
I'm wishing for this date to come faster and I'll be done with my 'N' level... Weee!! Yahoo!!
I want to party with my beloved friends and I can't wait for that..... Also,I want to learn how to strum my guitar.... : P


To Mr.H: When you're in overseas,I hope you'll takecare of yourself.... : ) Be good and listen to every instructions that is given... haha!! Okay,I know you're good... : )
I'm going to miss you as a friend.. Nothing more than that... : )
Sorry for not being able to accompany you and watch the movie... Like I said,I'll be busy revising for my Prelims... : ) Studies come first... But my top priority in life is Family...


To Mr A: Yeah,I know you'll be having such a great time with her today.. Enjoy yeah!Now,I realised that,good things always come after the bad.... Last long..! I've nothing much to say... To your gf,take good care of him... Btw,I'll always pray that you two will last long forever... : )


Hmm,My life has been GREAT! Nothing much to say...
Only Stress here! Stress there!! Stress with my studies!! haha!! It's okay... Only a few months left and I can party like crazy... Hope I can make it to Sec 5... AMIN! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment