Monday, September 13, 2010

13th September 2010





I've learnt to APPRECIATE it...

Hey there! I've been busy with Hari Raya and School stuff.... : )
I wasn't really in a mood to update my blog but I just feel like it...
So far,I've been so stressful thinking about my 'N' level October papers.
I'm totally not ready for it and yes I need more time please!! =.=
Life has been rather good but wasn't in a good term with this person.
Hey,I've apologised and the rest is all up to you because to me,you're still my friend yeah...
Well,I celebrated my first day of Eid at Melaka and Muar...
OMG!! It WAS FUN! Haha!! I like the atmosphere over there... : )
I had a great time with my cousins...
I hope,I'll go there again...
Just now,I was like a tour guide to my cousin from Melaka.. haha!! Show her around Jurong Point... : )
Anyway,now I'm not in a mood of being emotional...
I mean I shouldn't even behave in that way...
I want to keep moving forward...
The more I kept recalling those moments,the more painful my heart will be...
So,the moral of the story is that,I'm trying my best to forget every single little thing...
Alright,that's enough...
Today,in school, I wasn't in a mood to pay attention but instead I was in a mood to laugh...
October papers is coming and I'm still behaving this way?? Hahaha!! Nevermind,at least at home I've been revising.. Good enough.. : )
And yeah to Mr. Nas... haha!! Nice knowing you.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment