Monday, September 20, 2010

20th September 2010


I don't need him.

I don't give a fcuking care.

He's yours.

I've got nothing to do with 

your relationship.

Now,it's my life.

So much for saying 'I Love You' when you don't mean it. I've got nothing to do with your life neither his. I hate him for a reason. And you won't know why. It's your problem if you both can't stop arguing alright. Why are you so afraid of losing him when the fact is that he LOVES you soo freaking much. Trust me,he will love you with all his heart and he won't lie a single thing to you if he do care about you.
And i'm sure that you're still in love with your Ex. 
To make it short,you're confused.
So what if I still love hiM?? But too bad,my feelings has faded and it just come and go. You see,i'm stronger than you as I'm able to let him go even though it kills me like hell. You know,to me,there's a reason why it happens.. Cuz I'm a happier person without him in my life and I'm able to focus on my studies better.
You know,at this age,all these is 'puppy love'... It's not like you can marry your beloved boyfriend now what?! So,don't make it like a big deal. 
Someday,you'll regret to make him your everything because he's a secretive person and you may not know what lies in between his mind and heart.
He did said 'I LOVE YOU'  to me but I don't usually say that to him because I'm unsure if he's the one. I don't give a fcuking care. If you think he's the one than I'm sure he'll be yours like forever BUT nothing last forever. I mean, you see, 5yrs down the road,I don't think both of you will still be together. If the opposite happens,then,I'm wrong ... God decides everything and not you...
You can't control your life but you can make an effort to improve on it.

I'm trying to take it easy but come on! What more do you want from me? You have him and what else do you want? Go be happy. If he really loves you,you guys won't have to keep arguing as it will only hurt you more.
F.Y.I,when I was closed with him,I didn't argue a lot like yguys. Only after a year,we argued a lot alright.
One more thing,all these is fated! I'm just too busy with my life until I didn't notice that it has been months after that incident.
Goodbye! Stay out of my life. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment