Saturday, September 25, 2010

25th September 2010

Somehow,I've never intend to hurt you or ruin your life... : (

To have a best guy friend like you in my life was the best! Even though,I've never shown it but deep in my heart,I miss you...
I miss you Mr.N... 
Out of all the places and people,it was you that I saw just now... 
I've never thought you'll act that way..
Am I too harsh to you until you're giving me that cruel attitude for not looking back at me when I was standing there hoping that our eyes will meet...
But I was wrong,I know you're hurt badly and yes,I've to admit I felt like crying at that moment but I'm being strong by holding those tears.
My friends were like telling,'eh,NI***! NI***! But you know what,my mood suddenly changed and I was speechless. There's nothing I could do. I wanted to talk to you but there's no used. You mean it and I'll mark your words.
But someday,I know that we'll talk like how we used to...
I miss talking to you,I miss looking at you running,I miss studying and eating with you... But the ONE thing that I really miss was YOU...
You know,at that moment when I saw you,there's butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't find any words to describe the situation. Maybe what I was hoping for came true but ironically it didn't. I don't know what you're feeling but trust me,I've been thinking about you. Never once,I hated you because I still treat you like a friend of mine even though you're gone... I wished that someday,you'll give me another chance to prove that I really treasure our friendship and I want it to last. 
: ) : ( 

Mr.N... Please reflect on it ...
Everyone should be given chances but why not me?
I need someone whom I can share the stories of my life and to make it simple,I need you because I treasure you like how I treasure my life. You see,you're precious to me and yes! I mean it.
Hey,look.. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing I'll pray the best for you and I hope your future will be bright.
Maybe,true enough.. You deserve a better friend instead of me.
You may see it that way but you won't know my true feelings...
Perhaps,I'm trying to be ego because I've learnt to be that way but not because I'm selfish but it's because I DO NO WANT guys to take advantage of me especially after the incident between me and this particular guy.
Therefore,I would like to apologise to you like infinity of times...
See you around! Do well for your 'O's.. I'll pray hard for you to pass with flying colours. : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment