Friday, September 3, 2010

4TH SEPT 2010


WHY DID YOU LEAVE? I HATE YOU!

I know that I was supposed to update in another 1 to 2 weeks time but it seems that I just want to let out my feelings... Yup,'N' level will be in two days time and I'm still sitting here browsing through those pictures... You know,I'm really moving on but something stops me from doing it. Gosh... Whatever it is,sooner or later it will completely fades away.
Btw,to that someone,I know your post on FB is about me... You don't have to wait for me because for now, my heart is closed for any guys... Perhaps,if you want to wait for me,it will be in a year time... : )
I appreciate every effort that you've made just to win my heart... Thanks yeah.. : )
To my so called ' BestFriend',Mr.N,You've changed.. Whatever,I'm not going to care...
I hope you'll realised it alright... : )


4mths has passed and I really mean what I said:
'No matter what happens,I'll stay strong. Because I know that I'm not alone. There's more I've to learn. I've just realised that why should I even think of you when you were making me as an option. Don't you realised that? You're my biggest mistake but still you're my favourite broken heart. If you're still wondering how I'm doing here,I'm doing great. I may be lieing but I just have to. : ). Since the day you broke my heart,I've been smiling even though it hurts me soo bad but now that smile isn't fake anymore because I'm used to it and it has becoming a real smile..'


At times,you know what?? I feel that you still exist in my life and the first thing I do whenever I wake up in the morning was to check my phone and hoping that you'll text or call me BUT I just remembered that I've deleted your number and I've promised to myself not to even look at your pictures on FB. Every now and then,my feelings will change. Sometimes,it comes and sometimes it go. I'm still unsure if I've really gotten over you. Time heals everything but When? Patience has its limit but I just can't tolerate with this feelings for the passed 4mths.
1year 7mths being with you and you expect me to completely forget about you?? How could you? I hate you! At last,I said I hate You! I've never hate you all these while.
I know she's hot,pretty,beautiful and every wonderful words are perfect to describe the way she looks.
I'm done! Whatever! Goodbye! I HATE YOU! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment