Wednesday, October 13, 2010

13th october 2010

Let's get WILD and PARTY!!

Well,life's been quite tough... There's nothing that we can do to avoid all the problems that we're facing.. We can only handle it and solve it.
Afterall,that's life... It's about testing your patience.
But as you know,at times we can't tolerate with everything that is happening around us. There are moments when you feel like saying FML.. 
What's the use of saying that when you're not even doing something but instead trying to make your life miserable.

Moving on in life is easy but forgetting something that has happened in your past is never easy at all. I know that I'm strong enough to handle with this and ALLAH is always there for me... There are times when all you could feel is just the pain that you can't describe but ALLAH knows better what our life will be like...
I know that the more challenges you face,the stronger you'll become and the more patience you have,it will lead to the happiness that we want, all this while...

Things happened for  a reason but you'll never know the reason why it happened...
In fact,all you know is that,there are better things ahead for you and a better person that will treasure you...
Well,as for now,i've nothing much to say but to pray that things will work out between me and him.. I don't want to lose my another bestfriend again...
I want to treasure our friendship as it has been 2yrs plus we've known each other... : )

Right now,I want to occupy my time by working,party with friends and enjoy every moment of my life.. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment