Friday, October 22, 2010



If he is stupid enough to walk away,be smart enough to let him go... : )

Yeah,it's obvious that my blog is dead... I don't know.. I'll just update my blog when I feel like it... So yeah.. Okay,life has been great... 
It seems that I'm handling everything on my own...
Nowadays,I've been doing a lot of housework and I go out quite often with my friends or I either sleepover at my 2nd sis house...
Since I didn't get any job,my 1st sis decided to offer me a job.. haha!! Part time maid.. Okay whatever! At least,I earned $100 per month... 
Yesterday,was a tiring day for me...
I went to Bugis with my 2nd sis,my niece and nephew... I went there just to look for my prom dress,shoes and accessories... I think my shoe size is abnormal... Wherever I go,there's always no size for me or its either no more stock.. my height is 157cm and my shoe size is 9 for a single digit and 41 to 42 for a double digit... Annoying man.. Nevermind,I should be thankful that I'm still born with a pair of legs.. : )
Lately,I've been doing my own thing... I even borrowed a library book. haha!! 
I'm lazy to think of whatever love shit.. It doesn't make sense at all because I'm still a teenager who should be having fun instead of getting hurt and so on...
Oh yes! I'm looking forward to prom night which is on 18th November... 
And not to forget,I'll be going Universal Studio with Mr Hairul the Irritating shit on the 12th November! hahahaha!! He's annoying but I treasure our friendship a lot
.. : ) Well,I wasn't expecting that he's going to treat me to Universal Studio... I was kind of shocked... 
Okay,I'm excited for it!! Let's end it here... I've nothing much to say.. : )

*I hope you really accept my apology ... I don't want you to be a jerk again okay...
If you're happy with her,then it's your problem.. I'm here to settle my wrong doings towards you.. After this,you will know nothing about me okay... Fuck off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment