Tuesday, November 16, 2010

17th November 2010

I'll not be the girl who will easily fall in love with Bastards! 
I'll not let guys take advantage of me!
I'll not be nice to them if their hobby is hurting people's heart!
I'll not entertain any bullshit!
I'll not view his BORING profile!
I'll hate guys who come and go easily!
If you want a good-looking girl,ladylight,sexy and whatever shit,You can fcuk off from my life because I'm just me! I'm sporty,not pretty at all but at least I don't play around with people's heart.
I'll make sure that the next guy who enters my life be the last one.I'll make sure that you're really sincere towards me and you respect me. If not,I'll kick your ass ! Got that! 
Like I told you people,I've changed! 


And to my FUTURE LOVE:
'Please do not hurt me like those bastards did to me.I had enough of heartbreaks and I swear I'll love you with all my heart. I'll treasure you and I'll not take you for granted.' 
I LOVE You MY FUTURE LOVER!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment