Saturday, December 11, 2010

'11th december 2010


Okay,I know that my blog is really dead and I'm sorry about it.
It is due to the break down of my computer and laptop charger. Right now,I'm using my 2nd sis computer. wow! at least,I can update something here.
Life have been filled with dramas. People keep finding trouble and I'm getting pissed off so easily nowadays. I'm not sure why but I guess too many problems for me to handle with.
I know this is life and nothing comes easily,not even happiness.
I've been acting very weird towards some people and I just don't know why. People changed,so do I.
I'm hating guys. I mean most but not for some.
Sorry,but I think my heart isn't ready for love. When people talk about love,I'll tend to avoid it and act like love doesnt exist. Thanks to the jerks in my past aite.
As for now,I'll just put all that aside and enjoy my life with my friends.
I don't need anymore heartbreaks.
I'm loving my life even when I'm going through all those shits.
I just got to accept it and go with the flow.
Whatever it is,I'm never going to give up.
'N'level results will be out 6 more day s and hopefully I'll get through this. : )
Yesterday,was a great day day as I had my malay class bbq but we invited some outsiders. So yeah,there was drama going on when I reached home and this jerk started to post something about the BBQ. Fuck off kay! Kau tak sentuh itu pit,kau duduk diam-diam dekat tepi pun cantik.
Okay,chow people! gtg! : )

1 comment:

  1. yeah,that's the spirit.never Give Up! love you cousin. XO.

    ReplyDelete