Friday, May 29, 2009

29th May 2009


I'll improve my marks for End year exam!!

*Smilesmile*.... People... It's a great day for me,knowing that i got 2nd in my class and was quite surprising but i wasn't sastified with my maths because normally i got at least a B4,but i dropped to c5 ... i got 58 which is like nearly to B4... Its still okay lah kan, because i can try harder for my end year...

My english teacher was so worried about my english because it seems like all of my other subjects was okay but my english???i did badly even though i passed.... Surprisingly,she told me that next term she's going to do some coaching for people like me and i was interested to go for that because i don't want because of my english,it'll pulled me down to the bottom.... Ooooo Gosh!!! Seriously,need a lot of hardwork!!! Syaza Nasrin,must buck up!!!! haha!!

Today,i got home,was at least hoping that my bro-in law was home because my parents are in malaysia and my sis was at work and i was hoping that someone will have a look at my report book and unfortunately,no one was home and was so sad because it's like i'm so excited to show my results and no one was at home wishing me congrats even though my sis wished me through the phone. bOREDbORED!! So,i decided to cheer myself up by calling Aslam and yar.....

This is for you:

Congrats bby upon getting 1st in class and 1st in level position out of the 100 you got 1st,i'm really happy for you even though i always say 'menyampah' because i'm jealous lah okae.. hahaha...!! But i think you deserve it lah,I can't believe that you got that much because i'm not sure also why but seriously bby,i'm GLAD of you.... : ) : )!!!!! (his from Bedok View Sec)


Hehehe!! So,readers i bet in life theres UPs and DOWNs.... But watever you do in life,don't give up easily.. believe in yourself and you sure can do it.... 'Impossible Is Nothing'....
You just need to concentrate in anything that you do.... : ) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment