Friday, May 1, 2009

damn cute.... extraodinary... chey!!!
boredom!!!




Ola peeps!! Okay,today was extremely busy until i forget to contact my dearest Aslam.... So sorry.... but criously,the first thing that i do after i woke up was obviously brushed my teeth and i started to do my laundry... After that,found that my room was a bit too dusty,so i decided to do my vacuum and wipe my window... haha!! As if,Hari Raya is coming like that.. haha!! after tat theres more.... sweep the house,vacuum the house,mop the house and get my laundry dry... After that,get my uniform iron cuz tomorrow gonna start revising my social studies and geography....



and yar.. MUM'S B'DAE IS COMING!!! My sis and i not sure wat to give her....??...



Hahahaha!! today,i bathe at 4:30pm... OMG!! one day,one time bathe.. haha!! i mean for today only lah... not everyday lah.... hahaha!! kae,so juz now.. while waiting for my comp to load,i took some pics.. criously,i'm bored... i'm not sure ..where's my Aslam also?? call him.never get.... hoping he'll call me later.... missing him leh..haha!! today oni la miss hym.. CHEY!! kidding la....



k lor,my fingers are getting tired... let's end my post here... bye2!! readers!!:)not to forget...i'll post my niece picture too... hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment