Sunday, December 20, 2009

21st December 2009

I came back from Desaru last Friday,but today then i'm updating my blog.. It was fun and enjoyable... I really try out new things like playing the pool,go-cart... haha!! Ostrich Farm was interesting,i ate the Ostrich egg... damn nice... haha!!! Okay,so lets change the topic,hmmm... Btw,theres this gurl from Damai Sec IS DAMN IRRITATING PLUS ANNOYING... Something happened,i was trying to be nice to her and she's like .... forget it!! pissed off... Hmm,so tomorrow planning to go JP with him.. Long time never meet him because he was like 3 weeks away in Malaysia... Miss him ... : ) : (... Hope he can make it for tomorrow... I'm looking forward to meet you ..... hehe!! He's coming back today.. Yiippee!!!


*One more month to your Sweet 16th... hehe!!! : D.. I'm not sure what should i get for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment