Monday, December 14, 2009

Wohooo!! Sorry for being late for updating my post on my YOG camp... I'm lazy to type it... Tiring leh!! haha!! First of all,i just want to say that it is a SUPER DUPER FUN AND ENJOYABLE Camp!! I'm just going to tell what i did when i'm there....

1)Opening Ceremony(I really party and dance) hahaha!!
2)Silat(Chose silat as my first choice and i get it)
3)Outward Bound Singapore(managed to get to the top for the two high elements that i climbed)Went there by ferry...
4)Went to Marina Barrage,Little India &Kampong Glam(Its cool to know more about the Indians),make scrapbook for our partners....
5)Dragon Boat(My first choice was Fencing but i got Dragon Boat which was my last choice.. But
its fun and GEREK!! hahaha!!! Went to Yishun Park and lastly,it was the memorable Closing Ceremony... I really cried because through that 5 days of camp,i really learnt how to respect other culture and learnt that all of us are not perfect... I learnt what Friendship really means eventhough in the first place we were strangers but at the end of the day,we're really FRIENDS and we meet at one point.... In this camp... We're supposed to learnt what Friendship.Respect &Excellence means.... I really learnt that... I MISS my group... 1,2,3!!!3,2,1!!! CHAMPION!CHAMPION! NUMBER ONE!!! haha!!! thats my group name...I love them lots.... And one of my friends that come from Zimbabwe,guess whats her name... Happy!! Her name was damn cool and she told me that her brother name is Well Done.... I really laughed non-stop but at the end of the day,i realised that i should respect her.... yeah.... This camp will be kept in my mind Forever.... yeah.... I miss the happy and sad moments with you people... and I was lucky to have this laughing buddy.. ahahaha!! She's Amirah.... Woohhooo!! We're really crazy people...!! And i learnt what Teamwork is all about... Without teamwork,nothing is gonna work...


Tomorrow I'm off to Desaru... I'm gonna miss my friends and Aslam too... haha!! But he's in Malaysia too right now..... haha!! My sister saw the henna that i wrote on my arm 'ASLAM'... She really thought Aslam is my boyfriend.... haha!! Close friends hor... Don't get it wrong.. ya... he's my boy friend.... haha!! I'll be missing you guys .... : ) : (

No comments:

Post a Comment