Monday, February 22, 2010

22nd February 2010


Hello People!!! HAHAHA!! Just wanna say Thanks to Naf & Fida for helping me out on my blog.. haha!!! I'm such a loser... Don't even know how to change my blogskin ... Fine... I admit lah kae.. loser.. haha!!

Okay,so right now i'm in the school library with Fida,Su,Naf and Azyan....
By the way,i'm admiring someone lah... AZF!! How i wish i can get to know him.... Too bad!! I guess he's attached or something.. Nevermind lets just keep it to myself... Haha!! Sorry penguin..

Anyway,i failed my maths test and it was the first time that i failed for this year... It was lucky that,that test marks won't appear in the progress report.. haha!! Syaza!! Buck up!! hehe!!

Me and penguin are getting along nowadays and thats great... Lets just ignore about that 'duck' lah kae... You should know who because you're the one who called her that.. haha!! I should call you a flirtish but no more flirtish Penguin and i trust you a lot orite.. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment