Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3rd March 2010!!


WEIRD!!

Weird enough that for this whole week i'm busy and we don't contact that much... Still,its weird that I DON'T MISS YOU... Seriously,why is that so?? Anyway,I got to know AZF already and its nice making friends with him... Haha!! He's cool..
To Penguin,I still do not have the answers for me feeling this way...
Its like you are just my close guy friend to me..
: )... I found out something and didn't bothers me that much.... I'm sorry Penguin but i'm just happy with my life right now.. : ) Gonna text AZF later... Don't want to disturb him... Busy doing his homework.. SSShhhh...


Also not to forget to my dearest Bestfriend... SITI NAFISAH!!! Happy Sweet 16th !!!! : ) Love u beb!!!Hope you enjoy your day!! : D Its me and Nafisah the shorty in the picture above ....^

No comments:

Post a Comment