Saturday, March 27, 2010

28 march 2010



Look at the picture up there.... A little girl sitting beside her mum spending time together... I miss those times... Ever Since my mum,bought a house in malaysia in 2008,she rarely come back home... I don't mind because i understand that that was her wish... Haiz.. but mum, have some pity on me... Look at my friends... Their mum will always cook for them, call them when they seems to be worried about them... But i wonder,why is it that my sister is the one who does that.... Maybe,because you put all of your responsibility on her... Mum.. i'm just a 16years old teenager who still needs the love and care from a mother.. I miss those times when you asked me to buy the ingredients for you to cook my favourite dish,i miss those times when you asked me to massage you... I miss your scoldings... I miss your naggings... I miss everything about you mum... Its been 1mth plus you're in malaysia.... Its true,i can call you and talk to you,but i just prefer talking to you face to face...... Hope,you'll feel what i'm feeling all this while... I've never had the chance to let out this feelings to anyone before... But mum,trust me,I feel safer when you're here with me..... I feel very complete when you're here with me.... Maybe,you thought that i am happier when you're not around but mum you're wrong.. Behind those smiles and laughter.. I'm worried about you when you're in Malaysia.... How I wish i can own a car now so that I can always pay you a visit.... Mum,I love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment