Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6th May 2010


Things are gettting more complicated now....
Things that you don't expect to happen,had happened...
And things that I really want to treasure will never happened if it really ends...
I can't even expressed my feelings because it really hurts me badly...
I swear when all this happened,i didn't even cry... Seriously,make your decision..
I don't mind... Leave me? Okay,i'll accept... : D.. No point crying over a guy like you because its not worth it at all...
My famiy and friends are here for me and they'll support me in everything that I do...
I'm not gonna treat you like I used to... : D
This will not stop me from achieving my goal in my life...
Syaza is a strong girl... : D
Memories?? I'll try to delete it... Lets treat you like some trash... haha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment