Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6TH mAY 2010

Blurp2!!! I'm in school right now... I'm halfway done with my F&n coursework and i don't know what to do..
Life has to move on even though you didn't give me you're freaking answer....
Anyway,guys are guys...
I will want to enjoy my life to the fullest no matter what happens...
I don't want to bring my mood down and react differently to the surroundings....
I want to be me... The Syaza that i''m known as... haha!!!
Alright then,i need to read books even though to me reading sucks but still it will keep me away from all those thinkings... I'll make myself busy just to make my life meaningful with the people around me...
Anyway,they just told us about the Prom theme(MONOCHROMO) for our school.. haha!! Wearing a dress?? Not my type... But I have to.. haha!!