Saturday, June 19, 2010

20june 2010




I'm afraid to fall in love again...


Let God decides what is best for me and my future...
I don't want to ruin my precious life just for a guy that is not worth it...
Afterall,he'll realised what he had did to me one day...
Let time heals everything even if it takes forever...
I want to enjoy my life to the fullest...
Being with my family and friends...
I love them!
I want to achieve my goals in life...
Never let anyone destroy what I've been dreaming for...
Those memories that I had with you before may be the precious thing and the worst thing I've went through... I had enough of people taking advantage of me...
Let me be happy please...


I don't want to break down and cry like I did before...
I don't want to be the girl that a guy can play around with my feelings...
I don't want to be weak just because you're the one who made me down...
I want to be that strong girl and go through all of the obstacles in life ahead...
I've been holding back these tears even though I'm terribly hurt because I don't want to waste my breath crying just for you...
I had enough of those empty promises...
Now,as time passes by,I've been having an awesome life...
If you think that I'm hurt by you... Yes you're true... BUT you know what?? You've only made me grew stronger...


If you're happy,thats good for you...
Please appreciate her and always love her no matter what...
But someday,you'll hurt her like what you did to me...
Last long with her ....
All the best...
You're just not my TRUE love...
In a few months time,I'll get over you... : )
But that is just my prediction...
Whatever you're going through with her,was the same thing that we've went through before...


If you asked me whether I miss you? The answer is yes...
If you asked me whether I need you? The answer is no...
If you asked me whether my heart is still for you? The answer is no because you're the one who left me and hurt me so bad...
And lastly if you asked me whether I LOVE YOU? IT WILL BE A TOTALLY NO! you ain't the one that I ever wanted,you're no one to me... And yes,you're nothing to me as for now and i guess forever....


I thought having you was what I've been wanting for but no because loving you was a big mistake...
Let me do what I have to achieve...
I want to be that extraordinary girl cause I want to prove you that I'm not a simple girl who could accept what you've did to me...
This heart will just remain and stay here with me...
Only god knows,who deserve my love....
I don't have to thank you for everything because like I said.. You're no one to me ... : )
I will always pray the best for you even though you've hurt me soo bad...


I guess things happened for a reason...
After that hurting and crying,I've realised that it is the best solution for you to leave me...
I appreciate that...
You've made me realised that life have to move on...
So,here I am sitting and typing what my feeling is like....
You may think that I must be so emo right?
No,i'm not now...
I'm a girl who will stay strong...
But what hurt the most was that there was no last words from you...
Its okay.... Cause this will be my last words to you..
I hope you'll read this but if you don't then its okay because god is fair... : )
You have your life and I have mine...
Goodbye...
For the last time,let me put a picture of us...
If you don't like it then it's your problem because sooner or later,i'll delete it ....
Go be happy... Enjoy your life because I'll enjoy mine.. : )

A song for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Zm5mIQ4pk

No comments:

Post a Comment