Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 JUNE 2010

As for today...
I went to school and reached home at 11+..
Yesterday,Nizam Nozuka asked me if I could go to the library.. So,decided to go as I can't study at home... Too much of facebooking already.. haha!!
So,basically,studied for two hrs and Nizam started to feel hungry and I can't even concentrate as my brain don't seems to be working anymore.. haha!
Maths questions is killing me....
But I have no choice but to keep on praticing...
'N' level prelim will be in a month plus and i'm like only 52% prepared...
I don't know when i'll get it started... seriously...
Anyway,we decided to go banquet and eat.. So,we were like chatting about his life and so on....
After that,he treated me Strawberry milkshake cuz he owe me one... haha! : D
Thanks for your treat Nizam... : )
Walk around and we don't even know where we wanted to go and I started to feel dizzy...
So,decided to go home.. Took bus with him and went home.... : )
Not much I can talked about...
Anyway,my life is full of happiness with my beloved friends by my side! : D
I'm happy to have them in my life..
Not to forget my family...
This coming saturday,I'll be in Malaysia for One week...
Going to stay at my parents house over there...
I will be missing all of my friends. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment