Friday, June 25, 2010

26th June 2010

The day you went away-M2M

CALL ME CRAZY,CALL ME BLIND...

To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time...

It is 2am and I'm still not sleeping because of my essays.. 7 is done! woohoo! Actually I left with another 3 essays but should I really do.. I guess so... Anyway,it is kind of suckish when I see people who are in a relationship just after they broke up with the previous one. Like wth?? Whatever it is,hope they will last long... Maybe they want to move on with life but is that the way to get over someone that they loved and cherished before??? Woah! A lot of questions is running through my mind...

P.S... I went for a jog just now .. fine... yesterday.. haha!! I don't know why but I'm kind of like emo today... So,to avoid from it,I did a lot of reading and played some crossword puzzle just to distract myself. I hope Nizam Nozuka is feeling better now.. Because when I texted him just now,he kind of like scolded me because he was angry at that point of time... hehe! Luckily,you apologised ah.... Well,a few more days,school will be resuming and I'm so not ready but I'll forced myself to be ready... : )..

All day thinking about you was the stupidiest thing that I had ever did... What did I gained from it?? Pain? Tears? hah! whatever! Only pain but no tears... Faster! I want you to get out of my mind A.S.A.P... There's better things and people around me ... Love? so not in a mood for that... Not now but later.... Perhaps another 2 to 3 years ... : )... Gosh.. getting sleepy here... Goodnight! or good morning! haha! bye!

: P

No comments:

Post a Comment