Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st July 2010





Don't Love You No More-by Craig David



What Now? You're gone, My fault,I'm sorry...



Hello People!! Hahaha!! This picture above is during the Track & Field bbq... Nothing better to do... So, currently listening to the song by Craig David... It's a nice and meaningful song for me... Anyway,sorry for not updating so often as I've been busy lately... When school reopened,things that I will do is just Study! Study! And Study! It may be very boring but it's okay.. I'm only left with a few more months and I can enjoy like mad people.. haha!!

On Sunday,I'm going to go to HDB Toa Payoh Hub with my BESTFRIENDS..! As there will be a lot of Bazaars over there...!! : ) wee... And maybe Monday,I'll be going to Changi Airport with Mazri and I'm not too sure about the rest.... Going there to study.. Peace environment... haha! I want to go watch Eclipse!! I can't wait!!

I've been laughing a lot lately as I've promised to myself that no one and nothing can bring me down... So what if people call me crazy?? At least I have fun right.. haha! I don't want to be too stressed.. Okay,tomorrow I'll have my Maths test.. Die! I want to do well for that.. I hope I can!! : ) My English 'N' level oral is just around the corner and I'm going to prepare myself by practicing a lot of reading and talking but the picture part???!! argh!! Nevermind,practice makes perfect... haha!! Till then people... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment