Friday, July 16, 2010

16th July 2010




Everything seems to be PERFECT....
EXCEPT for My Heart....



It's been quite some time that I did not update... As you know,'N' level is just around the corner and I'm always busy... I'm only 60% prepared.... I don't want to be too stress out...
This week was the BEST! The Sec 4s and 5s are to be in school by 8am and 8.30am on Thursday this was because of the lower sec have their E-learning .. So yeah,it's great to be waking up one hour later than usual school days that I've to wake up... : )


I've been thinking of something lately and I'm not sure about it... I mean my heart... It's really great that he's not always stucked in my mind and not even in my heart anymore as that was what I've been wanting for... Move on.. So yeah,I've move on but not by loving other guys... I'm moving on by myself because I've realised that only me can help myself to do that. It's true being with other guys can make me totally get over you but I've chose not to because I want to prove that I can do this all by myself. I'm a girl but so what?? I can't be WEAK right?? Being able to understand what love does and the meaning of it, is not so simple... There's a lot for me to learn but it's not the right time... All I care about is to have a bright future... : ). I'm sure I can do it! I've learnt to let go of someone even when he is precious to me ... But now? Not anymore...
There's someone better for me out there and I know that he will be my future love... : )



Currently,I'm just blogging and listening to songs...
I love how I live my Life now...
Every seconds of it,I will make sure that I won't waste my time on all the stupid little things...
Family is my priority in life and I will make them happy ONE day... : )


A song I wrote FOR YOU:
Now all I think is you
I thought you'd be here forever
Now all I see is you
But you're with her...

The moment,I stare at the corner
Waitin' for the summer
Hopin' that we could be together
But all those hope.... Is gone.....


I can't believe
You left me
I still remember,You and Me...
The way we used to be &
All those memories...


All these tears
I shed for you
I know it's meaningless
But all I wanted to say was I LOVE YOU...
I thought you're the one for me
I thought you were different
I thought I could be so happy
But now you're hurtin' me


So Baby...
Move on...
I guess...
You're happy...
I guess...
You're fine...
Cause let me tell you now...
Everything I do reminds me of YOU...



So yeah... That's all,I want to post...
Till then! : ) And yeah! 9 more days to Sweet 16th! : )








No comments:

Post a Comment