Saturday, July 10, 2010

10th July 2010

Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo (Official Video in HD)

I'M RIDING SOLO!!

Ola PEOPLE!! I'm addicted to this song... Because it is related to my life,oh I mean my past... and so now I'm RIDING SOLO~~!! : )

NO LOVE= NO PROBLEMS=NO HEARTBREAKING= Enjoy LIFE to the FULLEST BABY!! yeah!! Okay,today I'm super hyper... And instead of preparing for my 'N' level oral which is on this coming Monday,I'm still sitting here and blogging.. Nevermind,I can also improve my english by blogging oftenly... So,as for today,I did nothing much.... Tutoring,Slacked and Facebooking + Blogging.. Like no life... Haha!! I wanted to follow my family to Malaysia but too bad I have to tutor someone....

By the Way,HONEYDEW MILK TEA IS SUPERB!! First time drinking it... : D. It seems that I've nothing much to say but maybe I can share with you readers what I would like to do after my 'N' level....

Things To do after 'N' level: SHOPPING!!, Learnt how to strum the guitar,More work out in the gym, Outings with beloved FRIENDS!!, Learnt how to put on make up, Go KARAOKE!!, CHALET, BBq with classmates and a lottttt More!!

Wooohoo!!! It's gonna be fun!! But whatever it is,lets complete my 'N' level first.... Oh yar,and I'm looking forward to the PROM NIGHT!! I'm going to transform myself into becoming a real woman only for that day itself ..haha!!... : D. I just can't imagined myself wearing a dress... I've never wear a dress before except when I was a little child... So yeah, a few more months into becoming and looking like a real woman... : P.. TATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment