Friday, July 2, 2010

2nd July 2010






















Ceritaku by Revalina


Ku Cuba Tanpamu disisi,Ku Cuba Tanpa Hidup Denganmu...

Well, I just came back from school and yeah the youth day celebration was quite fun... Maybe a little bit boring because my discipline master,didn't get dunk.. haha!! Anyway,it was amazing that my school managed to raise fund with an amount of $4680 by just selling those food and the games that was being set up... haha! I just bought an ice-cream, dedicate two songs to my beloved form teacher and pay for the dunking machine just to get my dicipline master dunk.. Too bad,he didn't.. haha! I don't know why but I'm kind of lazy to play those games just now...

So,just now, I had my Maths test.. It was quite manageable except for the last two questions.. A bit confusing... Wow! It was lucky that my prelim didn't clashed with my birthday... 23 more days to my special day... haha! Actually,I don't really care about it.... : D .. Hmm.. I just found myself losing 2kg and I don't know why my shoulders are becoming broader,hate that man... And yeah my legs are getting darker... I want to have a nice leg.. How I wish! Nevermind,at least I have a pair of legs.. Must be thankful.. : )

I'm thinking of what to wear on Sunday..: ).. I just want to have fun.. So tensed up when what I do is just Study! hehe! yeah,for my own good also... Okay,I'm stucked right now.. I don't know what to say.. My life has been an awesome one...!! : P I'm now concentrating only on my 'N' level and nothing else... I must make my family proud! : )

Bye2!











No comments:

Post a Comment