Saturday, July 3, 2010

3rd July 2010

You Said Bye! I said No! You said,Baby,let Me go!

Hmm,right now,I'm doing nothing as I just want to have some free time.. In the morning,I did my laundry followed by tutoring and lastly,I cleaned up the house... I'm tired and I just can't forget about yesterday matched between Brazil and Netherlands.. Like WTH?! fine! I'm freaking out okay... Let's not talk about it...

Anyway,yesterday I was fcuking frustrated.. I don't even know why... It's like everything I did wasn't right... Maybe,I didn't had enough sleep and I didn't eat well too... So,that's me.. When things like that happened,trust me.. I wouldn't want to talk to anyone.. haha! But today,I'm happy,only that my mind is distracted by something... Sometimes,things that I didn't want to recall back always bothers me... Gosh! haha! Oh My Gosh! Love that song.. okay fine,being random here...Basically,I can't wait for tomorrow to come!! Woohhoo!! I want to go out with my beloved Bestfriends!!! WEEE!!! Tonight,I'm gonna do my homework and revised a little bit of Biology.. I guess... : ).


Well,It's going to be 2mths since the day you left... I have nothing much to say also... As I know that you're already busy with your own life... She'd better take good care of you even though you've hurt me soo bad but still I'll always pray for your happiness... Whatever it is,I don't want to get myself stucked in the past... Anyway,if we were meant to be then we are but if not then just let it be... As long as you're happy.. I'll be happier than you... : )
It's kind of weird that I'm typing all this out because I don't think that you're going to read this also right?? Yeah.. Nevermind,at least I'm letting out my feelings rather than keeping it all alone... : )... Always smile even if she hurts you soo bad... Treat her like your princess yeah.. : )
Goodbye! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment