Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th July 2010




Brian McKnight - Back At One


Please Be HAPPY... : )


Haiz... Why am I feeling this way? Nowadays.I don't feel good and I just feel so restless... I woke up at 6:57am.. And it was a sudden rise and shine... The first thing that came into my mind was YOU... What's that supposed to mean?? Fine... to be honest... Almost everyday I think of you. You're always the first person that I will think of each and every single day... And every single day,I just want to know what's happening around you... I don't know why but my heart feels like it... It's okay,maybe a few months from now,you'll not be the first person that I think of everyday... By the way,I know that you're not in a good condition with your gf and I'm getting worried.. WTH is wrong with me??!! Gosh! Syaza,come on! Move on and don't ever get stucked in the past...! Yeah.. It's easier to be said than done... I'll just pray that you'll last long with her.... I want you to be happy... Argh!! It's ridiculous... Why am I being so caring... I don't love you,no more... but my heart beats fast whenever I found out something is not right with your life..... You know,sometimes... I just think that I'm being such a fool... You know why?? Because,I just don't know why... Until today,I just don't understand,why did you leave me in the first place?? Yeah,I guess your love for me was fading away at that moment.. Whatever it is!!


See,I don't get it... I have a life but why must I still care about your life.... I thought when you got back with her,you'll be the most happiest person on earth?? But what's happening... Is KARMA on its way...??? It's not for me to judge but it really happens.. What goes around,Comes around... Though,whatever you're going through right now,it's not the worst thing as compared to what you did to me... Sometimes,my tears just rolled down without any reason... I believe that I can live my life without you by my side.. But why must such thing happened?? I know god is fair enough....


Thinking back, I guess I've been suffering a lot and I had enough of all this... Maybe it's true what people said: the people who hurt you the most,will be the one that you can't forget easily... So,I'll remember all these forever... No matter what,I don't even wish for you to come back into my life .... You're just a different person now... Whoever you're with now,be it in the future or until you get married... I just want to say that, PLEASE BE HAPPY! PLEASE!


So,today let me have fun with my Bestfriends without even thinking of you... Let me be myself... Let me learnt a lesson and not repeat it again... Enough of everything... Please god,lead me to the correct path... All I want to say is that,You're the best that I've ever had... : ) : ( : ,(

No comments:

Post a Comment