Sunday, July 4, 2010

5th July 2010











GREAT!! NOW WHAT??!! My files in my Hp memory card are gone.... FCuk!!
I'm getting frustrated and I'm trying to stay calm but I just can't.... The PHOTOS.. THE RECORDINGS OF YOUR VOICE.... VIDEOS OF YOU.... ARGH!!! Seriously!!! Fine!! I admit that I'm still keeping all that as our memories... Maybe it's true what my sister said... There must be a reason why it happened and I guess God wants me to move on... EEE!! fine!! let's drop the topic....



So,later I'll be going to Changi Airport with Nafisah and Mazri... Hope it will be very peaceful as we're planning to study over there... : ) I really had a great time with my Bestfriends and Cousin yesterday.... We went to watch ECLIPSE... It was not really awesome as I prefer New Moon as compared to Eclipse.... Yeah! And yes! I laughed a lot while watching the movie... It was because of my bestfriends,they crapped a lot including me.... HAHA!! fine.... Basically,I have nothing to talk about due to my blank mind... The cause of it was because of my Fcuking memory card!!! okay! fine! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment