Tuesday, November 16, 2010

17th November 2010

It's because I hate guys! I swear!

Lately,I've changed and I realised that. You know the feeling when you got dumped for a few times and all you do is to avoid yourself from falling in love again. Maybe,I'm wrong to be acting that way but I have my own reasons why I'm in love with someone that I'm not supposed to.
Only my bestfriend knows what I'm going through. It's because her,I've come to a decision not to fall in love with  somebody. But too bad,it just happened. Hopefully,this feelings will come and go. I'm sorry Fida. At times,I asked myself why guys keep hurting girls??? I just don't get it.
I'll not fall in love with any guys anymore. No guys in my life except for Hairul and some of my boyfriends. I hate getting dumped and the part which I hate the most is getting over them.
I've been holding back the pain,anger and whatever bullshit! I don't need a guy who have to kiss me on my forehead! I don't need a guy who will accompany me everywhere I go! I just need my FAMILY and Friends... I hate guys! I hate guys! I hate guys! They're just a pain in the ASS! 
Fuck them! SEE! Since,things have been too complicated,I'll just ignore whatever love shit!
I want to be strong and I know I am. I want him to know that I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIM!
You said you didn't left me???!!! Fuck off!! *pointing middle finger!
You left me,you dumped me and now,you're not admitting that it was your fault!!!
Hell yeah! If that's the way you treated me,I'll just cursed and swear that your relationship will be a disaster! Happy??!! I'm not trying to be rude but that's what you'll get for treating me like shit! I'm not jealous or whatever! I SWEAR! If you think that you're satisfied to have her by your side,listen here! KARMA'S A BITCH! GOT THAT! _l_! For goodness sake,I'm just asking you to do one simple thing and you're making a big fuss out of it... So much for calling yourself a friend of him... Whatever! One more nonsense I get from your friends or you,watch out!
I'll make a report! Fucker! Good enough that I'm not hating you and now I'm hating you like 1000000000000 times more than ever! If I know all kinds of harsh vocabulary,I'm going to use it! You said that you're busy this and that??!! Eh,Businessman is it?!! Idiot!! Bye!
I'm off! I wished you will read this or whoever that is closed to him.
You're my biggest mistake! DUMBASS! 
Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE! 
I'll get myself over you and I'm not going to waste my time on somebody like you! 
CHOW! F.Y.I,I've changed! I'm not the SYAZA you used to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment