Saturday, November 13, 2010

13th November 2010



My Best Friend Is AWESOME! <3
Hey People! : P.. 
Yesterday was a blast. I had a lot of fun with that guy in the those pictures.
He's Hairul and he treated me almost everything and I should consider myself a very lucky girl because he was the first guy who treated me that much. 
Basically,if I were to talk and describe every single thing in Universal Studio,it will be pathethic because I can even write it as my composition. Everyone should go there because there's a lot to explore and play. 
Though,I missed a show and I regret for missing it. My friend told me that it was a great show. Nevermind,there's always next time. : D. For the first time,I didn't have to fake a smile because Hairul has naturally  turn my smile into a real one. For once,he made me happy. And for once,he is the guy who really treasure our friendship. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it but I'm trying to let you know that I'm Happy.. : ) Perhaps,you left and dumped me for GOOD...  : )
If you think that I'm falling in love with him,then that's good for you. I really wished you will read my blog oftenly. The truth is I'm unlike you who played around with a girl feelings. Well,I'm satisfied now. Not in a mood to talk about you. So yeah.. I spent the whole day with Hairul and I just can't describe the feeling of having a best friend who lives in Ang Mo Kio sending me back home all the way to Jurong West. I was really touched by everything that he had done for me. But,I hope he will not expect anything in return ... : )


No comments:

Post a Comment