Friday, July 9, 2010

9th July 2010





Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love (Remix) ft. Usher



Its ain't you,NO MORE!

Surprisingly! : D I've found out that this whole week you're not the first person that I think of anymore... Sometimes,I don't even think of you.. haha!! This is really great! I hope,I'll be able to remain this way... yeah!! Wow!! What a tiring week for me...

What I did during the weekdays:
-Go School
-Come Back Home
-Wash up
-Afternoon Nap
-Wake up and eat
-Leisure time(normally watch tv)
-7:30pm all the way until 10:00pm,study!!!!
-Read storybook to make me fall asleep
-Lights out! Done!!
Nice isn't it?? haha!! Nothing to think of and no problems to solve also... SEE! MY life is great! and yeah,but there's this guy whom I will always think of... He is my Bestfriend!! He's been there for me whenever I need someone to talk to.. But now,we're planning to concentrate on our studies and therefore we don't contact as much as we used to...I'll MISS YOU A LOT!
I've to focus on my 'N' level and he needs to focus on his 'O' level.. So,maybe end of year,I'm planning to go out with him more often... : ) hehe!! We've known each other since primary school but we got closer when we were in Sec 3... : P
Okay,let's talk about some other things...

Hmm.. My 'N' level oral will be on this coming monday.. Great! I'm not prepared for my picture discussion... Nevermind,I'll just keep on practicing.. : )
I don't know why this whole week all I think about is to sleep... Haha!! But it's part of my hobby.. Gosh! I can't keep on behaving this way,I've to exercise more if not I'll get fatter! hehs! : P
*Lazy Pig.. haha!!

By the way,the picture above is in Hawaii... How I wish I can go there??!! I love the scenery!! hehe!! But since I was a little kid,I've been wanting to go to Australia... : )
Woohoo!! It'll be great if my wish come true one day.. I'll bring along my family especially my parents... : D...
There's a lot of things that I'm looking forward to...
Basically,I'll make my life as interesting as possible...BeCause....
I want to live my LIFE to the fullest! hehe!
Okay then,I got to go... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment